Monday, October 29, 2007

live sex - Latina HotSquirt posing naked in her kitchen



Brunette with round boobsAge : 25

HairColour: Brunette

HairLenght: Long

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5′5″

Weight : 125Lbs

Build : Athletic

Race: Latina

SexPreferance: Bisexual

Look what Live18Cam offer us today , a gorgeous brunette with blue eyes , HotSquirt, her bio says she is latina , but her skin is so white , and so smooth , i wish i could smell it and touch it , running my tongue all over her . I was viewing her last photos and i have seen she was posing so damn sexy in the kitchen . Then i had an idea , i was making her a private appointment , asking her if she can do for me a live show from kitchen . I receive her answer right away , and she was agree , getting messy with me :) . So here we go in private with her , she was wearing a naughty french maid outfit , letting me guess her curves under , so cute , i wish i could have cook her :D. I am really happy i choose her to do this show , she was pouring honey over her sweet tits , pulling off slowly her outfit , and surprise she had no panties on , moaning how much she wants to have my tongue over her huge and swollen clitoris from behind , as long as she was some dishes . Ohh she is naughty guys , she was rising her sweet booty on the table , spreading her legs with white stockings on , grabbing strawberry jam and starting to rub over her face , stockings and fanny .. giving me the occasion to feel each inch of her body with my tongue . Her fanny was so messy .. and already wet for me to slide my cock inside her .. ohh and once again i was very surprised , she had a full collection of toys .. i said lets work with the beads , both holes , booty and fanny . Ahh i couldn’t hold it anymore .. she was already screaming of pleasure … when she squirted her juice over the plates and forks on the table . I would say that i had the best 40 min in my life , this wonderful Sunday !

PhotoSamples

Slutty brunette in her kitchen         French maid brunette          Brunette laying in her kitchen

Brunette spread on kitchen table         Naked brunette on kitchen table          Sweet brunette cookign naked

FinalReview

Guys make her an appoitment on Live18Cam request liveshow from any corner of the house , i bet her shower shows are just amazing , i am going to try that in the next days :) , she is full of suprises !


Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: