Monday, October 22, 2007

live girl - Devileyes



Open minded, outgoing and naughty college girl, SEX FREAK !!!! I love everything what the word SEX could possible mean *batting eyelashes* and I think that will give you the whole idea about myself! Why don't you join my private and convince yourself ;) Gotta love 'em fetishes: smoking, stockings, pantyhose, crotchless body stockings, fishnets, gloves, latex, school girl, french maid, red and luscious toes ....
Category:live bitch
Screen name:Jo
Age:23
Height:Short...
Weight:under 100 lbs
Build:Petite
Hair length:Long
Hair color:Blonde
Eye color:Hazel
Sex. pref:Bisexual
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White/Caucasion
Turns me on:Satisfying someones wishes! I would love to be yer slave, I am a kinky girl with a big imagination! I love oral sex - giving and receiving, DP, and my favorite doggy style!
Turns me off:Beggers,cocky guys,liars, cheaters, ppl who don't know their limits

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: