Saturday, October 13, 2007

live fucking - Petite teen Playfullkitten spread her pussy on webcam



Petite teen with white stokingsAge : 18

HairColour: Blonde

HairLenght : Long

Eyes: Green

Height: 5′

Weight : 100Lbs

Build : Petite

Race: Caucasian

SexPreferance: Bisexual

Playfullkitten not only a beautiful blonde teen , but very naughty and with a perfect body which loves to show it on webcam . I could say she can present “The Body ” of live sex webcam performers , so much perfection i see in her . And of course i took my chance on CamMatrix and i took her in a private session being so curious to see how she can work that petite body of hers . I was not disappointed at all my dear friends , she was very sensual ,taking care of each inch of her body , and not being shy in starting to bang her young pink fanny for me .  But what turned me on the most , was her accent , as she was moaning sweet words to me , and getting more wild as the minutes were passing . I even didn’t realise when my 30 min were passing ” Time fly when you have a good time ” .

PhotoSamples

Blonde teen with pigtails         Horny college girl with short skirt         Cute blonde with pink outfit

FinalReview

I do recommend her guys , an not only for a private show , but she is very polite and teasing a lot in free chat , ohh and she has some nice high quality photos in her archive :) . Go for it !!!


Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: