Monday, October 15, 2007

live sex - BBW show with SinBust



BBW titsDamn guys I just came out from a show with SinBust .. YAY.. what a curvy body .. what a huge breasts , and big nipples . Only if you see how she suck and bite those hard nipples you can cum all over that monitor . I am not too much into busty women BUT , trust me she is amazing. She even had nipple clamps , as she was fucking her fat shaved cunt with a toy , screaming of pleasure . She finished me a boob job , man having my cock between that puppies and her lips on head of it , made me explode like i never did before.

Bio:

Age: 25 ; HairColour: Blonde ; HairLenght: Long ; Eyes: Green ; Height:5′ ; Weight: 145Lbs ; Build: Above Average ; Race: Caucasian ; SexPreferance: Straight

BBW bitch spreading for webcam          BBW with red bra           BBW in doggy

FinalReview

Guys big nipples , huge boobs , shaved cunt ..  a sin indeed !


Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: