Friday, June 13, 2008

live girl - Petite asian camgirl SexyIvory shows her pink



Cute asian on webcamAge : 19

HairColour: Brunette

HairLenght: Shoulder cut

Eyes:Brown

Height: 5′

Weight : 120Lbs

Build : Petite

Race: Asian

SexPreferance : Straight

In the first second i have seen SexyIvory smile , was melting my heart , BUT when she started to tease with her perfect petite body , my member got hard as a rock , wanting to pound her asian fanny in every possible position :D . I didn’t stay too much to think about it , i charged my account and i went for some naughty action with this beautiful lady . She got naked straight away , showing off her brown small nipples all hard and ready to be sucked and teased . Ohh i must say her voice is amazing , so cute when she was begging me to start fucking her fanny deep in doggy style shaking that booty of hers like was no day of tomorrow . How can i say no , i allowed her to use her big toys for her tight pink fanny , until i have seen juices dripping out from her insides . This made me explode , and damn i would have make it again and again , but i ran out of time :( .

PhotoSamples

Asian with tight ass in doggy style         Asian topless online         Amateur asian on webcam spreading

FinalReview

My legs are shaking , i suppose ill have to lay down after I’ve been bang by SexyIvory on CamMatrix ;) .


Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: