Sunday, June 1, 2008

live fucking - Boogie



.::Private Sessions with me include::.. *Masturbation *Nipple squeezing *Vaginal penetration *Dress-up *Striptease *Dildo usage on vagina *Dildo use for oral fixation *Food and ice cubes *Scratching and spanking *Role Play and Fetishes
Category:live bitch
Screen name:Karma Kayne
Age:23
Height:Short...
Weight:130 - 145lbs
Build:Petite
Hair length:Long
Hair color:Blonde
Eye color:Brown
Sex. pref:Bisexual
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White/Caucasion
Turns me on:*Cam2Cam- I want to watch you cum in/on me *Being told what to do- take control of me baby! *Private sessions- there is nothing hotter than a one on one with YOU*Watching live bitch/couples
Turns me off:*Free chat so you can get a free peek. Others will tell you and you can see that I'm worth it; man up and take me! Take me as yours into an XXX session!

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: