Wednesday, June 11, 2008

live cams - Nirvana



Can you extract me from my plastic fantasyI didn't think so but I'm still convincibleWill you persist even after I bet youA billion dollars that I'll never love youWill you persist even after I kiss youGoodbye for the last timeWill you keep on trying to prove it?I'm dying to lose it...I'm losing... my confidenceI want itI want youI want a coin operated boy.
Category:live bitch
Screen name:Ell
Age:29
Height:Short...
Weight:under 100 lbs
Build:Petite
Hair length:Shoulder Length
Hair color:Blonde
Eye color:Hazel
Sex. pref:Bisexual
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White/Caucasion
Turns me on:Coin operated boySitting on the shelf he is just a toyBut I turn him on and he comes to lifeAutomatic joyThat is why I want a coin operated boy
Turns me off:Made of plastic and elasticHe is rugged and long-lastingWho could ever ever ask for moreLove without complications galoreMany shapes and weights to choose fromI will never leave my bedroomI will never cry at night againWrap my arms around him and pretend....

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: