Tuesday, January 15, 2008

live cams - Tess



Hello Guys! I'm Tess - A sexi college girl living in Iowa as a full time Cam Girl/Slut! I am 5'6 135lbs 36C-28-36 with a completely shaved and always wet fanny! My sexual appetite is completely out of this world - so much that it often scares me! It's like the more cock I get the more cock I want and the more my fanny squirts the more it needs to squirt even more! This is why I became a Cam Girl because no man has ever been able to keep up with my insatiable sex drive!
Category:live bitch
Screen name:Squirtin Tess
Age:22
Height:5
Weight:115 - 130lbs
Build:Athletic
Hair length:Long
Hair color:Blonde
Eye color:Other...
Sex. pref:Bisexual
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White/Caucasion
Turns me on:Bdsm, Smoking, nipple torture,oral, anal, gang bangs, Squirting, Cum, toys including fanny pumps, dildos, nipple clamps, anal toys, beads and DP's are my Fave!
Turns me off:Judgemental people, pushiness and rudeness.

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: