Monday, January 7, 2008

live cams - Cruella



You'll be to be under my control, I want the your respect and attention. Behave and you will be generously rewarded. crawl into my room on four and scream my name .
Category:Fetish-SM
Screen name:Jana
Age:30
Height:5
Weight:under 100 lbs
Build:Petite
Hair length:Long
Hair color:Blonde
Eye color:Blue
Sex. pref:Bisexual
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White/Caucasion
Turns me on:facesitting, worship fanny, feet whorship, whip, latex. gagging and torturing, i have also trained lots of sissiyes, i kow how to make them pretty and feminine. come to please mommy, sweetheart!
Turns me off:nothing is wrong when it comes to sex but i can't put up with the disobedient slaves

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: