Saturday, January 5, 2008

live cams - Hungarian whore SexyJade



Brunette slut with piercingDidn’t know how to spend your evening dear fellas ? Well i met Sexyjade a cute lil whore from Hungary .. she is sexy , sensual and she really know how to have a conversation. She has so many outfits you don’t know from what you should choose . I had a role play with her .. she was a naughty school girl and i was her teacher , punishing her for not making her home works, and she really enter in her role . Very naughty , slutty and innocent in the same time . Her smile turned me on as she was spanking her self , giving some colour to her tight booty . All the show she had a short skirt and no panties ,letting me peek under it , calling her self names and fingering that pretty cunt . She was letting me spank her face with my cock , as she was sucking it as a pro , gagging and spitting on it . I think i am going to move in Hungary :) .

Bio:

Age: 25 ; HairColour: Black ; Hairlenght: Long ; Eyes: Brown ; Height: 5′2″ ; Weight: 100Lbs ; Build: Petite ; Race: Caucasian ; SexPreferance: Straight

Hot Brunette with white panties         Petite brunette whore          Slutty girl showing her pussy

FinalReview

I must admit , this was a longgggg and amazing live cam show !


Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: