Saturday, May 10, 2008

live sex - Webcam russian babe GentleTouch



Russian teen babeGentleTouch another webcam russian teen , beautiful , naughty and with a shaved fanny :) . She was wearing a school girl outfit with 2 pony tails , perfect to be pulled from behind . I told her to remove her white top to see her small tits , with erect nipples . She was pinching them and moaning as i would have been there sucking and biting them slowly . She asked me if i can remove her white pantie with my teeth so I can take care of her shaved fanny aswell . As she was fingering her pink cunt , her assholes needed some attention , and I told her to insert a toy inside . She didn’t blink 1 sec as that huge toy it was going deep inside her tight booty . I am a doggy man , so i felt like cumming , told her to bend over to spoil my cum all over that sweet booty . GentleTouch was a nice experience on PowerCamGirls , thanks sugar !

Bio:

Age : 19 ; HairColour: Black ; Hairlenght: Shoulder cut ; Eyes: Brown ; Height:4′9 ; Weight: 100 Lbs ; Build: Petite ; Race: Caucasian ; SexPreferance: Bisexual

Teen babe spread           Round teen ass           Naughty school girl

FinalReview

Forgot to say above she is squirting aswell :) , a real sweetheart .


Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: