Thursday, May 1, 2008

live sex - Satansmellissa



Hot sexy young Gothic Babe ready to tease and please you. If your looking for something strange different and erotic and tired of the same skinny blonde cheerleader type, well here I am. I'm 24 yrs. old kinky open minded love showing off playing with my toys and doing some hot roleplay.
Category:Fetish-SM
Screen name:SatansDirtyAngel
Age:24
Height:Short...
Weight:175 - 190lbs
Build:Large
Hair length:Long
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Brown
Sex. pref:Bisexual
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White/Caucasion
Turns me on:Hot sexy men in uniforms with hard cocks poking through there clothes. I love mean domanit army guys and cops mmmmmm.
Turns me off:bad body odor ruddness for no reason

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: