Monday, April 7, 2008

live cams - Laynia



Hi! Welcome to Laynia's 'world of fantasy. I'm hot, horny and ready to please you endlessly. Let me show you all that i can do to satisfy you. I have a fit and tight body, 36c natural-26-37,long blond hair, hazel sexy eyes. Sounds interesting? I have a lots of imaginations... I like role play, play with my toys everywhere you want me to put them while you watch me, fetiche, heels,anal,squirt, BDSM and all you can imagine . You can ask for specials requests, outfitts for me to wear (many of them) or even better, send me an appointment for a lots of fun just and me sweety. So come on baby. Don't be shy and let's party together.I'm waiting for you...Yours, Laynia XXX
Category:live bitch
Screen name:Laynia
Age:26
Height:Short...
Weight:100 - 115lbs
Build:Average
Hair length:Long
Hair color:Blonde
Eye color:Hazel
Sex. pref:Bisexual
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White/Caucasion
Turns me on:People with Good sens of humour, lots of imaginations, horny, polite and ready to play with me in private. Role play, play with my toys.... dressed up sexy especially for you
Turns me off:beggers, rude people, bad attitude.

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: