Tuesday, April 1, 2008

live cams - Bridgette



Hey there friends call me Bridgette, but you can call me whatever you'd like. I am originally from the Philippines and recently moved to the USA. I love the freedom here that I have learned being able to just sit here and play and do dirty things to myself while being watched. I always enjoy being your dirty little girl performing for your pleasure.
Category:Fetish-SM
Screen name:Bridgette
Age:24
Height:Short...
Weight:175 - 190lbs
Build:Average
Hair length:Long
Hair color:Brown
Eye color:
Sex. pref:Bisexual
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:Other...
Turns me on:I can list my turn ons forever the list is just so long. All of the new things that I have experienced so far have been truly intoxicating. I love rough sex, getting my hair pulled, having my booty beaten, and deep throating a nice hard cock ...
Turns me off:I can really put a finger on any turn offs. I am a very open minded girl and open to almost anything. I get pleasure out of giving it.

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: