Sunday, March 23, 2008

live girl - Live AmericanDoll teases in her PVC outfit



Busty american whore in stockings and garter-belt

Average brunette slut looks sexy in shiny black outfit

 Bio:
Age: 22
Height: 5′ 7″ & Weight: 135lbs
Hair: Brunette & Eyes: Brown
Breast Size: 36D & Waist: 26

Howdy y’all, I’m Jules, a very hot webcam model! Are you ready for an incendiary live private show with an average american slut? Than come on CamMatrix and let me give you the best bang you ever had! I’m ready to expose big juicy fanny on my live web-cam only for your eyes, I wanna bang all my holes just to pleasure your hard cock! Imagine pumping my butt hole from behind, while I’m slapping and touching my clit! Mmm….xxx


Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: