Wednesday, March 26, 2008

live girl - Amiliya the perfect exhibitionist teen



Dirty teen with pony tailsAge : 18

HairColour: Brunette

HairLenght : Long

Eyes: Brown

Height: 5′3″

Weight : 115Lbs

Build : Slim

Race: Caucasian

SexPreferance: Bisexual

Amiliya yes .. maybe one of the cutest and sweet live bitch i ever met online on CamMatrix . Her face , her outfits , her body , everything is just perfect . I took her in private session , i didn’t plan seeing her naked , I wanted to know more things about her . She told me she is from Russia , and by the way her English is incredible good for a 18 years old girl, which just came out from High-school . She was asking me if she is allowed to give me a tease, in her teen outfit . Of course , she asked that with a cheeky smile on the face , just perfect to give me ideas for what it will be next :) . She was standing up , letting me peek under her short skirt , playing with her clit through her white immaculate pantie , getting them soaking wet with slowly movements.  And i said before , no nudity , but how can i say no to that naughty teen . Trust me guys .. just seeing her wet pantie and her small nipples .. made me feel like in heaven .

PhotoSamples

Teen showing her pantie under her short skirt         Cute teen with pony tails          Teen with school girl outfit

FinalReview

I am still cleaning my self .. wow .. i wouldn’t have expect this from this cute shy teen :) , she is the best !!!!


Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: