Wednesday, November 12, 2008

live cams - 21HotBrunette



Hello I'm sexy intelligent hazel-eyed brunette, university student with a great tan,a firm body and a shapely booty. i am definitely not a high maintainance girl, i'm very spontaneous and i love to laugh =)
Category:live bitch
Screen name:Nicole
Age:21
Height:Short...
Weight:130 - 145lbs
Build:Petite
Hair length:Shoulder Length
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Brown
Sex. pref:Straight
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White/Caucasion
Turns me on:Bubble baths and naughty talk =)i like nice hot showers..together, a toasty warm bed, my special *naughty time* here, massages are sooo great, warm breath on my neck, *giggle*, getting naked and doing filthy then....
Turns me off:Rude people and inapropriate behavior in free chat

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: