Thursday, February 7, 2008

live fucking - Webcam girl Dolce in short skirt shows her cunt



Cute webcam girl in pink outfitAge : 27

HairColour: Brunette

HairLenght : ShoulderCut

Eyes: Brown

Height: 5′2″

Weight : 110Lbs

Build : Petite

Race: Caucasian

SexPreferance: Straight

As i was watching some profiles on CamMatrix , i have seen Dolce , right away my mind went directly to Italy , a nice sweet desert would sound just great right now . She was so sweet with me as we were chatting in Free area , teasing me with naughty words and her tight booty . I have a weakness guys , and that’s a girl with a short skirt rising it in front of me , letting me peek under to those white panties . Of course the conclusion , I need to give her a hard bang in private session . She was so sensual that i even didn’t have to see her naked and i got hard as a rock , i was waiting impatiently to see her hard nipples and her shaved fanny under the skirt . As she was reading my minds she almost riped them off , pinching and pulling her nipples hard , begging me to nibble on them with my tongue and biting with me teeth . bang i said she got wild , lets have a peek at her fanny , man .. such a sweet cunt I didn’t see in a long time , all shaved , pink and with a clitoris which was throbbing as she was fingering it . I didn’t hold it longer and I came in the same time with her .

PhotoSamples

Webcam girl stripping her pantie off          Sweet brunette girl with nude boobs          Webcam whore naked

FinalReview

Dolce my dear friends has the best fanny on CamMatrix and her shows are sensual and naughty in the same time , I couldnt believe my eyes how that shy cute girl can get so wild in a second !


Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: