Wednesday, December 19, 2007

live girl - Lelu



im tall, blond and tanned with a great body. i can be quite cheeky, i love to have alot of fun and dress up ;) i love to learn something new from everyone i chat with
Category:live bitch
Screen name:Lelu
Age:24
Height:Short...
Weight:100 - 115lbs
Build:Average
Hair length:Long
Hair color:Blonde
Eye color:Blue
Sex. pref:Bisexual
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White/Caucasion
Turns me on:i love a guy who will tell me exactly what he likes and wants.making someones fanticy come true makes me feel great and knowing that iv got a guy really hot and turned on is a major turn on for me too :)
Turns me off:people who are judgmental, people who are fake, people who don't have a sense of humor.

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: