Sunday, September 30, 2007

live fucking - Chelseabbw in rope bondage



BDSM whoreChelseabbw is a russian submissive curvy teen , which enjoy pain of any kind . So we decided to play this game , as i am Dominant Master and i enjoy controlling this submissive young slut . I was imagine i am on top on her spanking , slapping , pinching and scratching with my fingernails her big chubby booty , as she was screaming of pain and pleasure in the same time . I demanded her to get on her back , stretching her cunt with two huge dildos and she was showing me a lot of gratitude for being such a sever Master. She didn’t stop here in showing me what a nasty whore she is , she grabbed a rope and bondage her breasts , very tight that almost her skin changed her colour . To prove me that nothing will stay in my way to be happy , she clipped her small hard nipples so she can be totally helpless in front of me . That was an amazing way to spend my morning . For sure this wouldn’t be my last visit in her private show .

Bio

Age: 19 ; HairColour: Brown ; HairLenght: Long ; Eyes: Brown ; Height: 5′4″ ; Weight: 145Lbs ; Build: Average ; Race: Caucasian ; SexPreferance: Bisexual

PhotoSample

Breast Bondage           Busty teen with beads           Whore smoking

FinalReview

If you like submissive sluts , and breast bondage , join her on CamMatrix , and she will treat you as a master should deserve to be treat !


Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: